The Law Offices of Daniel Kim – Long Beach Office
3646 Long Beach Blvd., Suite 211
Long Beach CA, 90807
Directions to The Law Offices of Daniel Kim in Long Beach
Our Long Beach car accident lawyers are conveniently located right next to where the 405 and 710 freeway meet.
We are located just between The Grace Brethren Church and The Complete Women Care Long Beach.
Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer in Long Beach
The insurance companies are not fun to deal with, or fight with, but don’t be afraid. Call Daniel Kim and we’ll handle the insurance companies for you.
California injury laws are meant to protect accident victims, and when you work with Daniel Kim you’ll see what a professional lawyer does for you.
The Law Offices of Daniel Kim deal exclusively in injury accidents, and we are available to help those people living anywhere in LA County.
If you have been injured in a car or motorcycle accident, have a workers comp case, or if you just need help with a 2nd opinion about your case, then feel free to call us 7 days a week.
Our Long Beach personal injury lawyers take pride in what we do and we’ll fight for you the whole way.
We are extremely proud of our online reputation with over 1000 reviews on Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
When To Hire a Long Beach Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident you will want to call Daniel Kim today and get answers to all your questions.
The Law Offices of Daniel Kim will work with you and your family to ensure you get proper medical treatment.
Dealing with an injury lawsuit can get expensive and once the bills start piling up life gets pretty stressful.
Medical bills, time away from work, car repairs, and police reports all add up to a big Hassle.
These are things to worry about, and why you need Daniel Kim.
Loss of wages – Your manager needs to tell to the insurance company how many hours you will miss due to injury, the hourly wage you were being paid, and any sick and vacation days being used while you were away.
Medical bills – Many accident victims lose their ability to handle simple daily tasks that we all take for granted. Future medical care can get very expensive.
Psychological pain / suffering – So many mental issues can arise after an accident, think about depression, anxiety, even insomnia or PTSD.
Property damage – Contacting your insurance company right after a car accident is important and you’ll want to be pro-active. You will of course need to provide evidence, but this is why hiring Daniel Kim can help reduce stress in your life. Think of all the expenses that add up like towing fees, repair costs to fix your car, etc.
Practice Areas We Handle
- Motorcycle Accidents – Obviously any accident involving a motorcycle can end up very bad, even with a fatality. Call us.
- Uber Injuries – Many times a bad car accident will involve an Uber or Lyft driver or passenger. We can help with rideshare accidents here in LA County.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen all the time in Long Beach and some are due to all the drivers on the freeways (405, 710, etc.). Our accident lawyers will can help you relieve your stress and we’ll make sure you get a fair compensation. We also handle Uber and Lyft accident cases here in Long Beach.
- Bicycle Accidents – Long Beach has it’s fair share of bike accidents that occur all year long, many of these people are tourists at the beach. Bike accidents can be fatal, don’t fight the insurance company alone.
- Commercial Truck Accident -The numbers are staggering for big-rig truck accidents and FedEX trucks, etc. Speeding, distracted driving, and over worked drivers are common causes for truck crashes.
- Pedestrian Accident – With so many people walking around Long Beach, it’s no surprise that many injuries occur due to pedestrian accidents.
You Need To Prove Personal Injuries and Suffering
Of course Daniel Kim and his team in Long Beach will help you with the entire process.
Save all of your medical documents and emails and receipts.
Everything from your prescriptions, to buying a wheelchair, doctor visits, etc., need to be documented in order for us to get you maximum compensation.
Of course photographs and video footage is a great way to prove damages and potentially who is at fault, but it’s not an easy task.
It is also important to keep track of any potential witnesses that were at the accident scene so keep their information.
On a side note, try to keep a daily record of your injuries and the affect they have on you in your daily life. All of this information can help as we get closer to a settlement.
Describe the pain you feel and document what your daily life was like as it was interrupted due to your injuries.
Long Beach Car Accident Stats
Long Beach California is the 6th biggest city in California.
Long Beach, along with the rest of Los Angeles County, has some of the most challenging traffic in the country.
The city of Long Beach experienced 1855 vehicle collisions in 2017.
These numbers do not reflect any significant difference over the previous year.