The Law Offices of Daniel Kim – Rancho Cucamonga Office
9087 Arrow Rte., Suite 225
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-265-7444 – Call to book your free consultation
Directions to The Law Offices of Daniel Kim in Rancho Cucamonga
Our Rancho Cucamonga auto accident and personal injury lawyers are conveniently located just 1 mile off the 10 freeway and one block south of West Foothill Blvd.
We are just 1/2 mile north from Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park, and near The Red Hill Country Club.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Daniel Kim is here to help all accident victims in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Any accident involving a motorcycle can end up being a very serious accident.
- Uber Accidents – Many times a ride you hoped to be safe with Uber can turn into a car accident. If you have been injured in an Uber or Lyft then call us.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen all the time in Rancho Cucamonga and our accident lawyers will help you with your accident claim from start to finish.
- Bicycle Accidents – Because of the nice warm weather in Rancho Cucamonga, residents ride bicycles around the area basically 365 days a year. If you were injured in a bike accident then contact Daniel Kim today.
- Commercial Truck Accident -The numbers are staggering for big-rig truck accidents in Inland Empire and Rancho Cucamonga. A large % of semi-truck collisions involve a fatality or serious injury.
- Pedestrian Accident – With a growing population and people trying to save money, many local residents walk to get to work or to go shopping, etc.
Damages In a Personal Injury Case
After getting injured in a motor vehicle accident in Rancho Cucamonga you might be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
There are different types of damages that you might be able to seek –
Medical bills – this is related to everything injury wise stemming from the accident, and the bills can add up quick.
Loss of wages – if you have missed work due to your injuries, or if you foresee missing work in the future.
Pain and suffering – referred to as simply “non-economic damages”, things like physical pain, and mental suffering that a victim might endure.
Punitive damages – in a personal injury case punitive damages are sometimes awarded by the judge or jury if the conduct of the defendant was outrageous or egregious.
Rehabilitation costs – this would be related to someone who suffers a major injury and needs rehabilitation moving forward like physical therapy, etc.
Dealing With Insurance Companies After an Accident
If you haven’t had to talk with the insurance companies after an accident (due to no injuries) then you are very lucky.
The insurance companies are interested in making money, and they don’t want to pay any fees to injury victims.
Some accident victims think the insurance company is there to help them after a car accident, but when you are injured a lot of things can change.
The insurance adjuster might come across as friendly and nice, but in reality he is doing his job and trying to minimize your injury claim.
Once you start giving recorded statements, signing papers, and offering tons of information, then you are just hurting your case unless you’ve already spoken with Daniel Kim.
Insurance companies have a way of determining fault in an accident and if the police report is wrong, or the other driver is blaming you then the whole situation can get complicated fast.