Involved in a personal injury accident? Riverside personal injury lawyer could help you navigate your case with proper representation and knowledge. We could ensure you will receive the maximum compensation and medical treatment for your injuries. Riverside personal injury attorney Daniel Kim and his legal team have years of excelling personal injury cases such as car accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and Uber/Lyft accidents. We are dedicated to serve and protect our clients who are victims from accidents due to a wrongful act of a negligence party.
Our Riverside personal injury attorneys are rated #1 personal injury law firm in Southern California. Our team is an award-winning law firm with over 20 awards and honors. Daniel Kim and his attorneys are dedicated to assisting clients in personal injury lawsuits for motor vehicle incidents. If you or your loved one is suffering injuries because of a negligent party, give us a call at 951-900-9402 for a free consultation. We are a legal representation law firm that will ensure that you are entitled to maximum compensation and receive proper medical treatment.
Riverside is the most populous city in the Inland Empire and is located 55 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. Riverside is also part of the greater Los Angeles area. The city was founded in the early 1870s, and it is the home of Mission Inn, which is the largest Mission Revival Style building in the United States. The University of California Riverside is located in the northeastern of the city and hosts the Riverside Sports Complex. A few attractions in Riverside include the Fox Performing Arts Center, Museum of Riverside, California Citrus State Historic Park, and the Parent Washinton Navel Orange Tree.
How We Can Help You With Your Personal Injury Case
Daniel Kim and his personal injury legal team have years handling cases that could be familiar to yours. We have over 20 years of experience and knowledge in handling all types of personal injury cases. Our priority is to make sure that you are getting the proper medical attention while we fight against the insurance companies and negligent party involved. We are dedicate to fight for the justice and maximum compensation you deserve. Our Riverside personal injury lawyer can help you on your case with the following:
- Handling communications with Insurance Company- our law firm understands how stressful it is to handle all communication with insurance company while recovering from injuries. That is why our law firm will handle all conversations with insurance company once you hire our law firm.
- Proper medical treatment- if you suffered injuries from the accident, our law firm will make sure that you are seeking proper medical treatment for your injuries. If you don’t have health insurance we will help you find a doctor that suites best with your needs.
- Property damage- your property was damaged or destroyed due to the act of a negligent party. We will help you repair the damages of your property.
- Loss of wages- our legal team will help you recover your loss of earnings for the time you had to miss work. We will assist you in earning disability benefits so you are financially stabled.
- Settlement- our attorneys will gather all of your medical records and bills and consider what is the best settlement for you.
Practice Areas We Handle
Our Riverside personal injury attorneys are well experience in handling traffic accident cases in Riverside County. We have over 99% success rate with our cases. We are well trained and knowledge in making sure we win your case with a successful settlement. The following are the practice areas we handle with our Riverside law firm:
What are the common accidents in Riverside, California
Personal injury accidents may happen differently in various situations. They can occur suddenly or accidentally, and it an happen anywhere. People who sustain physical injuries from an accident are caused by a negligent act of another party. Below are the most common accidents in Riverside:
- Vehicle accidents- car accidents happen often in Riverside County, especially if driving on the 91 highway. These are the most common causes of injuries in Riverside.
- Pedestrian accidents- according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 2017, 5,977 pedestrians were killed i traffic accidents. Pedestrians are usually hit by drivers who are driving with distraction.
- Motorcycle accidents- motorcycle are required by law to wear helmets for safety. Motorcyclists have less protection comparing to vehicle drivers. They are likely to experience serious injuries or death.
- Commercial truck accidents- according to NHTSA about 4,761 people have died from truck crashes in 2017. Some of these trucks are heavy and can result the truck to flip and seriously injure other drivers.
Evidence that Could Help you Win a Personal Injury Case
Our priority is to make sure your justice is being served. In order to make this happen, our Riverside personal injury lawyer will need all the evidence from the accident. If you have plenty of evidence then it is likely that you will build a strong case and win a high settlement. After you have been involved in an accident, you must gather as much evidence as possible. Below is an image of the steps you must take after being involved in an accident:
Why Hire Riverside Personal Injury Attorney?
We know how frustrating it can be if your legal team doesn’t understand your needs, especially if they don’t know Riverside auto accident laws. Our team of experienced and local personal injury attorneys is well versed in California State laws.
Furthermore, our team specializes in and exclusively deals with automotive accidents. Our Riverside team knows how to handle insurance companies and have a proven track record of representing our clients against insurance companies.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car crash, motorcycle or bike accident, or even a pedestrian accident give us a call today.
Car Accident Attorney Daniel Kim will help you get your life back on track and we will handle the insurance companies for you. Our goal is to make sure you that you recover from your injuries, and that you get maximum compensation for your damages.
How to Get to the Daniel Kim Riverside Office
We are located in 7121 Magnolia Av. Suite D Riverside, California. You can find our office in the following: