Santa Ana personal injury lawyer Daniel Kim and his legal team have years of experience in the personal injury field and maintain a 99% success rate. Our highly skilled legal team handles very important cases in Orange County. Santa Ana personal injury attorney Daniel Kim has represented thousands of clients and is experienced in many different practice areas. He specializes in car accidents, truck accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents, Uber/Lyft accidents, and motorcycle accidents. Daniel Kim has secured over 289 million dollars in settlement claims.
The city of Santa Ana is the second largest population in Orange County. Popular areas of attraction such as Santa Ana Zoo and Discovery center bring in many people to the city along with a thriving job market. Santa Ana has multiple different freeways making it an area prone to danger and accidents. With crowded streets, busy freeways, and a never-ending flow of people that are visiting or moving in, Santa Ana has become notorious for having dangerous and even fatal car accidents. Luckily, Santa Ana personal injury lawyer Daniel Kim has worked with many clients in Santa Ana and is experienced in the rules and regulations of the area.
Are you in search of a professional and experienced Santa Ana personal injury attorney?
Contact Santa Ana personal injury lawyer Daniel Kim today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Santa Ana Car Accident Stats
Santa Ana has a large number of car accidents, based on per 1000 people that live in the city.
The research at City-data.com has some pretty detailed numbers for 2017 that we have included below –
- Fatal accident count – 24
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents – 36
- Fatal accidents involving drunk persons – 4
- Fatalities – 24
- Persons involved in fatal accidents – 41
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents – 12
If you were injured in a car accident here in Santa Ana, contact our Santa Ana personal injury lawyer today for help.
Santa Ana Injury Cases We Handle
The city of Santa Ana has a very diverse demographic among its community. Santa Ana is a popular city within the county of Orange and is known for its rather large population. This large population also comes with its fair share of dangers.
Santa Ana personal injury lawyer Daniel Kim represents clients in Santa Ana that have been injured in a motor vehicle accident.
Car accidents happen all the time, and there is not always a way to avoid them – that is why they are called accidents.
Common accident cases we handle are listed below:
- Bike Accidents – Santa Ana is a place that many bicyclists call home because of the nice weather and bike trails in place. If you are injured in a bicycle accident in Santa Ana call us today for a FREE consultation.
- Automobile Accidents – Car accidents happen all too often in Santa Ana and our law firm has years of experience helping injury victims here in OC. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Postmates accident, an Amazon delivery van accident, or just a normal car accident please call us today.
- Motorcycle Accidents – If you ride a motorcycle and you live in Santa Ana then you know how dangerous it can be to ride around town.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Sadly, just walking around today in a busy city like Santa Ana can be quite dangerous. With all the distracted drivers on the roads and teenage drivers who have no experience, being a pedestrian can be dangerous or even deadly.
- Truck Accidents – Santa Ana is surrounded by busy freeways like the I-5, the 55, and the 57 which are notorious for truck accidents. You always need to be very careful when you are sharing the roads with semi-trucks.
- Uber Accidents – Uber has become a household name across most cities in America and the residents in Santa Ana use Uber and Lyft all the time. If you have been injured in an Uber accident contact us today for a free phone consultation.
What Is Your Santa Ana Personal Injury Case Worth?
After being involved in an accident, you may ask yourself many questions. Questions like how will this affect my life? How much will I have to pay in medical bills? Am I going to have to take time off work? Do I need a rental car? Will my insurance cover all these costs?
There are endless questions that need to be answered after an accident and Santa Ana personal injury lawyer Daniel Kim is here to answer them. Depending on the severity of your injuries and accident, you may be entitled to additional compensation to cover the costs of your injuries and pain and suffering. It is highly recommended to speak with an experienced lawyer that can guide you through the steps after an accident. Having a Santa Ana personal injury lawyer will help ensure you receive maximum compensation from the party at fault.
Victims are entitled to compensation for damages such as:
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Rehab expenses
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of future wages
- Personal damages
Why Daniel Kim?
After being involved in an accident, it is important to get the best representation possible to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. Dealing with insurance companies and doctors on your own can be very time consuming and difficult.
Santa Ana personal injury lawyer Daniel Kim strives to do the very best for his clients. He is compassionate with his clients yet tenacious with the defense. Call today for a free consultation. You don’t pay until we win your case.